PHILIPS BODINE GTD20A LIGHTING RELAY CONTROL TRANSFER BYPASS DEVICE
- Lighting Relay Control Transfer or Bypass Device
- 20A Max lighting load for flourescent, incandescent, HID and LED
- Senses loss of normal power and switches lighting load to a designated alternate power source.
- Consists of relay switching circuitry in a single, wall-mountable enclosure.
- The GTD20A works in conjunction with an auxiliary generator or central inverter system to power designated lighting loads up to 20 amps regardless of local switch position. The device consists of relay switching circuitry in a single, wall-mountable enclosure (T-bar mounting kit optional). The GTD20A senses the loss of normal power and, in response, switches the lighting load to a designated alternate power source. The device can be used to: (1) transfer a lighting load from normal power to generator or central inverter system power when normal power is lost; (2) bypass a wall switch to allow generator- or central inverter system-supplied lighting loads to energize when normal power is lost; (3) bypass a dimming panel and prevent backfeed to allow lighting to energize at full brightness when normal power is lost; and (4) bypass most dimming controls using an auxiliary relay contact. The GTD20A includes three dry form C contacts, which allows the user a wide variety of wiring options. For additional applications and information, contact the factory. The GTD20A is suitable for use in indoor and damp locations.
MODEL NUMBER: GTD20A
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
POWER SPECS: 120-Volt 4-Watts 0.45-Amps
DIMENSIONS: 9-Inches x 6.5-Inches x 4-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 80
We Also Recommend
UNIVERSAL C264UNVBES TRIAD CFL ELECTRONIC BALLAST 120/277V, 2 LAMP, 26W
BODINE BSL20HV EMERGENCY LIGHTING LED DRIVER, BACKUP POWER, 120/277V
UNIVERSAL B232I277RH-A TRIAD T8 ELECTRONIC FLOURESCENT BALLAST, 2 LAMP, F32 T8
UNIVERSAL C132PUNVDV3 DALI CFL DIGITAL DIMMING BALLAST, 3% - 100%, 120/277V