Toomanyamps is committed to providing quality products at a substantial discount.
Returns are accepted for merchandise unopened, unused, and still in its original manufacturers packaging within 30 days of order date. All returns must have an RA (Returns Authorization) prior to returning items. The “fine-print” below defines our standard return criteria, policies, and instructions.
Please contact us for additional questions or concerns.
DISCRETIONARY RETURNS & REFUNDS:
| INCOMPATIBLE | BUYERS REMORSE | ORDERED WRONG ITEM | NO LONGER NEEDED |
These are just some of the reasons covered under our discretionary return policy. The item(s) being returned must meet the following conditions to be eligible for return:
- Product is unopened sealed in manufactures OEM packaging (if applicable).
- Seals must be unbroken, unaltered, or otherwise undamaged (if applicable).
- Serialized merchandise must match our internal records; labels, barcodes, RFID tags, tamper resistant labels, or similar markings must be original, unaltered or otherwise undamaged. Any returned merchandise that does not match serialized inventory records will be refused, reported to applicable authorities, and/or other legal remedies if necessary.
- Merchandise has not been used, altered, energized, programmed, tested, ect.
- All original accessories, hardware, batteries, labels, engraving, instructions, media, cables, remotes, or similar items must be intact and returned in their original unopened sub-packaging.
- Unsolicited returns will be refused. Buyers must request and receive RA (Return Authorization) prior to returning items.
Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method used or under some out of policy exceptions as store credit.
- Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Upon request we may provide a pre-paid shipping label at discounted rates that will be deducted from your refund.
- Any upgraded shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances (excluding shipping carrier at fault).
- A restocking fee up to 25% of your order total or the actual cost of fulfilment may be deducted from your refund. (This includes the actual cost of Pick/Pack, Outbound Shipping, Packaging, Return Shipping, ect).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping, and to make sure that the shipment is packaged adequality to prevent damage (per UPS Packaging Guidelines). Items over $100.00 in value must be shipped via traceable courier with adequate insurance. Returns damaged or lost in transit are buyers responsibility; please ensure sufficient packaging, traceability, and insurance are used.
- Please do not return the merchandise in its original packaging – the product must be double-boxed. Do not write, affix labels, or otherwise damage or deface product packaging. Failure to follow this guideline may result in a substantially higher restocking fee or refusal of your return.
- Please include a copy of the RA or your order inside the shipping box.
Once our Returns Department receives the return and inspects the merchandise a refund will be processed within 2-4 business days. Items that fall outside of our acceptable return parameters will be refused.
Certain OEM sealed electronics, specifically those intended for use in life safety or mission critical environments are not eligible for return if the packaging has been opened.
Please note that refusal or non-deliverable orders will be subject up to a 25% restocking fee.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
If a shipment is damaged during transit by shipping carrier, it is important to accept the package(s) and notify us by phone or email within 2 business days of receipt.
At our discretion: we will (1) send a replacement item (2) request the damaged item be return for a full refund (3) offer partial refund if customer wishes to keep items. Replacements will typically be offered in priority of other solutions.
If you receive a damaged shipment, please retain all original packaging in the instance of carrier inspection for damage claims. If you are unable to accommodate please contact us to make other arrangements.
If your order is being shipped by LTL or FTL Freight carrier and damage is clearly visible to merchandise do not accept delivery. You must note damage with the carrier at the time of delivery. Photos of damage are extremely helpful if possible. In the event of concealed damage please contact us within 2 business days. Please retain all packaging, pallets, straps, or other related material.
DEFECTIVE OR WRONG ITEMS:
If an item received is clearly not what you purchased, does not function as intended, or has other defects - please contact us within 7 business days. Toomanyamps will at its discretion:
- Replace merchandise without requiring return; or
- Setup an exchange and provide pre-paid return labels; or
- Authorize RA for product return and refund.
Any returns for defective or similar returns must include all original accessories, packaging, hardware, ect. Serialized inventory must match fulfilment records.
Please contact us for additional questions, information, or use the form provided below to initiate a return authorization request (RA). Please include your Order ID or any other applicable information.