PANDUIT PEVFINGER-KIT FINGER KIT FOR PATCH RUNNER USER-ASSEMBLED CABLE MANAGERS
- PEV Finger Sections for use with the Patch Runner User-Assembled Vertical Cable Managers
- Lightweight plastic construction provides durability and easy installation
- Fingers provide an integral bend radius control throughout the entire length.
- Finger sections measure 19" x7" each
- Kit includes (4) Left Sections and (4) Right Sections
- Panduit User-Assembled PatchRunner High Capacity Vertical Cable Managers provide a solution that organizes, manages, protects, and showcases cabling for the latest high performance enterprise switching equipment. The wide and deep features of this vertical manager are ideal for Category 6A cabling or other high performance cabling. Integral EIA zero RU mounting capability in the back of the manager allows equipment to be patched in the PatchRunner High Capacity Vertical Cable Manager itself, freeing up valuable RU space on the rack for equipment and allowing the use of shorter lengths of patch cords. The manager can also be channelized to allow separation of fiber or copper cables and provide cable tie off points.
MODEL NUMBER: PEVFINGER-KIT
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 19-Inches x 7-Inches x 1-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 8
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW
COMMSCOPE UNP-U-610-1U-24 760180042 PATCH PANEL, CAT6, 24-PORT, 1U, BLACK
TYCO ELECTRIC 1375055-4 CATEGORY 6 ETHERNET JACK, CAT6 SL 110 JACK, GRAY