PANDUIT GPBW72-X 72-PORT 288 PAIR PUNCHDOWN WIRING BLOCK BASE WITH LEGS
- 72-Port Punchdown Gig-Punch Base
- Optimum positioning of contacts for maximum performance by reducing wire pair untwist
- Wire strip on base Delivers Category 6/6A performance without sacrificing wiring capacity.
- Rounded edges on wire strip and connecting block Eliminates finger fatigue.
- The GP6 PLUS Punchdown System is used as a Category 6 interconnect or cross-connect of workstation cabling to equipment cabling, or as a consolidation point in zone cabling applications. The standard density system can also be used for Category 6A performance. The GP6 PLUS Punchdown System is designed for voice and data applications. GP6 PLUS High Density Bases can substitute for existing 110 installations, yielding a 44% increase. GP6 PLUS Standard Density Bases are specifically designed to accommodate crescent cable.
MODEL NUMBER: GPBW72-X
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 10.5-Inches x 3.5-Inches x 10.5-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 29
We Also Recommend
LEVITON 84103 OVERSIZED DUPLEX OUTLET RECEPTACLE WALLPLATE, 1-GANG, STAINLESS
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
PANDUIT CJ5E88TYL MINI-COM TX5E 8-POSITION UNIVERSAL UTP RJ45 JACK MODULE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW