PANDUIT FRA2X2YL FIBER-DUCT FIBER OPTIC RIGHT ANGLE FITTING BASE AND COVER
- Fiber Optic Horizontal Right Angle Fitting Base & Cover
- Attaches to channel to create a 90° horizontal turn from a straight horizontal run.
- Snap-On Non-Slip Cover Included
- Ideal for routing, segregating, and protecting large amounts of fiber cabling.
- Provides a more secure installation for fiber or high performance copper cabling.
- The Fiber-Duct 2x2 and 4x4 Routing Systems are comprised of channel, fittings, and brackets designed to segregate, route, and protect fiber optic cable and copper cabling. It is suited for data center applications where cable is routed from distribution areas to equipment cabinets or racks. It is used in Telco Central Offices to route fiber optic jumper cables between fiber distribution frames and equipment bays. It can be deployed over the racks or in approved under floor applications. Fittings maintain a minimum 2" bend radius to protect against signal loss due to excessive cable bends. Available system colors are yellow, orange, black, and light gray to differentiate various types of cabling. A full complement of brackets is available to attach system components to support structures found in all applications. The Fiber-Duct 2x2 and 4x4 Routing Systems are part of the Panduit complete fiber distribution system, which includes the FiberRunner 24x4, 12x4, 6x4, 4x4, and 2x2 Routing Systems, cable management, and racks.
MODEL NUMBER: FRA2X2YL
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 7.5-Inches x 7.5-Inches x 2-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 1
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW
PANDUIT CP48BLY 48-PORT MODULAR PATCH PANEL FOR MINI-COM SHIELDED MODULES
ON-Q 364772-01 STRUCTURED MEDIA MODULE 4 PORT 10/100 BASIC ROUTER SWITCH