LEVITON ODS10-IAI OCCUPANCY SENSOR WALL SWITCH PIR, MULTI-LOCATION, IVORY
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora styling complements any interior; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch. Gangable with other units.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- The ODS10 uses passive infrared (PIR) detection technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches the lights ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
MODEL NUMBER: ODS10-IAI
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 4.8-Inches x 2.9-Inches x 2.5-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 19
We Also Recommend
LEVITON 84003 OUTLET RECEPTACLE WALLPLATE, 1-GANG, STAINLESS STEEL, (20-PACK)
LEVITON 84103 OVERSIZED DUPLEX OUTLET RECEPTACLE WALLPLATE, 1-GANG, STAINLESS
LEVITON 5362-SR INDUSTRIAL HEAVY DUTY DUPLEX RECEPTACLE, GROUND, 20A, 125V, RED
LEVITON 6593 RIGHT ANGLE PLUG, 15-AMP, 125-VOLT, NEMA 5-15P, GRAY