INTELLISIGHT LIGHTOLIER ITSPCS LOW-VOLTAGE PHOTOCELL DAYLIGHTING SENSOR CEILING
- Low profile and attractive designer styling which complements any space with elegant lines and great looks.
- User configurable sensor sensitivity setting to tailor unit to meet any spaces needs.
- Constantly monitors ambient light levels to turn on lights when needed and prevent them from turning on when ambient light is above a certain level
- Intelligent light processing to prevent unwanted light-cycling from passing clouds, intermittent shadows, etc.
- Operated with Intellisitght Relay and Dimming Power Packs
- The ItelliSight ITSPCS is a low-voltage daylight sensor that measures changes in ambient light and controls its connected lighting loads according to the user's programming. The unit is able to decipher minor changes in light levels (such as passing cloud cover, intermittent shadowing, etc.) to prevent unwanted or inadvertent light cycling. In addition, the unit provides a programmable time-delay fade from 1 to 30 minutes for smooth light-cycling transitions. This unit is designed for use with one or more Intellisight system power packs. Each unit provides on and off operation when used with a power relay pack.
MODEL NUMBER: ITSPCS
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
POWER SPECS: 120-Volt
DIMENSIONS: 2.4-Inches x 2.4-Inches x 2.4-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 35
We Also Recommend
CRESCENT LIGHTING SLP121ES UNDER CABINET SLP LOW PROFILE LIGHT, T5, 120V, 33"
STONCO 715 HIGH BAY LIGHTING HOOK DIE-CAST ALUMINUM LOCKING SAFETY SCREW NIB
LIGHTOLIER 6008NBK BASIC LYTESPAN TRACK SECTION, SINGLE-CIRCUIT, BLACK, 8-FEET
RSA LIGHTING 99WH 4" RECESSED LIGHTING ALZAK WHITE REFLECTOR TRIM (12 PACK)