HUBBELL S1M2F 1-MALE TO 2-FEMALE SPLITTER ACCESSORY FOR THE QTI SYSTEM (5 PACK)
- Dramatically reduce installation cost
- Easy to install; fast and efficient
- UL-approved plenum cable in accordance with NEC Article 725
- Eliminates need for large spools of cable for installation of plenum cable runs
- Reduces possibility of transposing wires as in conventional splicing wire terminations
- Quick-to-Install says it all. Capable of interconnecting a sensor and power pack in a fraction of the time, the QTI connector eliminates low-voltage wiring nuts to ensure error-free connections. The QTI system saves 25% in labor costs alone and eliminates call backs and costly troubleshooting. The QTI system is available on most Hubbell Building Automation low-voltage sensors and power packs.
MODEL NUMBER: S1M2F
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 5
DIMENSIONS: -Inches x -Inches x -Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 7
We Also Recommend
3M QS-III-5515A-17-KIT COLD SHRINK SPLICE KIT, 15KV CLASS, 350-750 KCMIL
PANDUIT PSFL6004DG-KD SHIELDED CAT6 CABLE, SF/UTP, LSZH, GRAY, 500-METER
CEAS 201-01 NON-METALLIC STIFFY-CLIP COMFORT CABLE HANGER CRADLE, J-HOOK, 1"
GRAFOPLAST 710/10 3M TRASP SPARK CRIMP-ON 9MM PIN FOR 18 AWG WIRE (200 PACK)