GE PL1000480D MULTILIN EPM 1000 SINGLE-POINT SUBMETERING SYSTEM
- Real-time per-phase viewing of voltage, current, THD, power factor, phase angle, plus much more
- Event reporting with time and date stamps of various power data points via LCD Display
- Meets ANSI C12.16 specifications
- Spacious rugged metal enclosure is easy to install and provides tamper resistance.
- GE's EPM 1000 is an easy to use energy/demand data logging meter suitable for new construction or retrofit application. Its rugged metal enclosure is designed for fast installation as well as tamper resistance. The integral LCD display provides access to over 50 electrical parameters in real-time or historical format. The EPM 1000 is available in numerous packages for either Kwh or demand applications. These packages can be purchased as 120/208V or 277/480V ranges with either solid or split core CTs. The EPM 1000 also provides two modes of communication: (a) Standard PLC (Power Line Communication) where the AC lines act as the communication medium - Perfect for retrofit applications where pulling new communication lines is difficult and expensive or, (b) Optional RS-485 Modbus Open Protocol Communication for networking to third party systems.
MODEL NUMBER: PL1000480D
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 13.5-Inches x 8.5-Inches x 5-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 1
We Also Recommend
EATON 103003055 INDUSTRIAL RELAY CARD MODULE KIT
ALLEN BRADLEY 1336-SN-SP10A INVERTER SNUBBER, REPLACEMENT PART
ALLEN BRADLEY 100S-C09EJ05BC SAFETY CONTACTOR, 9A, SERIES-A, 24V COIL
ALLEN BRADLEY 105-C09ADE1C REVERSING STARTER, SERIES-B, 120V, 110V