BUSSMAN COOPER ATC-20 ATC BLADE 20AMP FUSES (100 PACK)
- Industry standard color coding for quick identification of amp rating.
- Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity.
- UL Recognized for use in low voltage control circuits.
- Wide -40°C to +100°C operating temperature range meets the needs of extreme environments.
- Lead free, halogen free and RoHS complaint.
- A range of UL Recognized fast-acting ATC blade fuses for automotive and low-voltage control circuits. Featuring the same form, fit, and electrical and performance characteristics, ATC fuses are available in a variety of housing materials specific to orderable catalog numbers to meet application needs.
MODEL NUMBER: ATC-20
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 100
POWER SPECS: 20-Amps
DIMENSIONS: -Inches x -Inches x -Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 5
We Also Recommend
BUSSMAN LPJ-200SP LOW PEAK FUSE CLASS J TIME DELAY, 600V, 200A
COOPER BUSSMANN LPJ-100SPI LOW-PEAK DUAL-ELEMENT CLASS J FUSE, 600V, 100A
COOPER BUSSMANN 15.5CAVH0.5E HIGH VOLTAGE HRC FUSE, NNB 12CAVH, 15KV, 0.5A
BUSSMAN CHCC1DI MODULAR FUSE HOLDER, DIN MOUNT, 1P, INDICATOR, 600V, 30A, 200KA