PANDUIT QAPP48HDBL QUICKNET 48-PORT HIGH-DENSITY ANGLED PATCH PANEL
- QuickNet 48-Port Angled Patch Panel
- Accept QuickNet Copper Cable Assemblies and SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes
- High-density patch panels conserve valuable rack space.
- Accept shielded cassettes, no additional grounding kit required
- 48-port, angled patch panel which accepts Quick Net Pre-Terminated Cassettes and Patch Panel Adapters. Accepts Quick Net SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes which snap in and out with one hand. Angled patch panels facilitate proper bend radius control and minimize the need for horizontal cable managers. Zero RU brackets (FQCBRUA) mount up to two Quick Net Cassettes directly to rack or enclosure without utilizing additional rack space. Optional patch panel adapter (QPPABL) accepts all Mini-Com Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/visual applications. Mount to standard EIA 19-Inch racks or 23-Inch racks with optional extender brackets. Pre-printed numbers above each port for easy identification. Optional patch panel blank (QPPBBL) promotes proper airflow and cooling. High-density patch panels conserve valuable rack space. Panduit is a world-class manufacturer committed to innovation and excellence. Today, Panduit is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for wiring and communications applications. This reputation gives the company a powerful advantage in today's competitive worldwide marketplace.
MODEL NUMBER: QAPP48HDBL
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 19-Inches x 5.5-Inches x 1.8-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 2
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW
PANDUIT CP48BLY 48-PORT MODULAR PATCH PANEL FOR MINI-COM SHIELDED MODULES
ON-Q 364772-01 STRUCTURED MEDIA MODULE 4 PORT 10/100 BASIC ROUTER SWITCH