PANDUIT NM4 4RU FRONT AND REAR NETMANAGER HIGH-CAPACITY HORIZONTAL CABLE MANAGER
- PAN-NET Netmanager high capacity cable manager. 19" Front and Rear, 4RU
- Fingers slope inward offering greater access to network cabling for easier moves, adds, and changes
- Provides increased cable capacity in less rack space
- Wide front finger openings easily accommodate Cat 6A and Cat 6 copper cables.
- Rear cable management finger spacing utilizes open D-rings for greater accessibility.
- Panduit NetManager High Capacity Horizontal Cable Managers provide an efficient way to manage high performance copper, fiber optic, or coaxial cables on any 19" rack. Fixed inset fingers on the front and back allow easier access to the ports for moves, adds, and changes. Fixed bend radius fingers organize and protect patch cords as they exit patch panels and as they transition into the vertical pathway. All of these features combine to provide the user with a horizontal cable management solution that simplifies cable routing in a finished professional appearance. When used with Panduit Mini-Com Patch Panels, patch cords, vertical cable managers, and racks, the user receives a total system that satisfies functional and aesthetic requirements for data centers and telecommunications rooms.
MODEL NUMBER: NM4
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 19-Inches x 13-Inches x 7-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 5
We Also Recommend
LEVITON 84103 OVERSIZED DUPLEX OUTLET RECEPTACLE WALLPLATE, 1-GANG, STAINLESS
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW
LEVITON 40253-W 4-CONDUCTOR TELEPHONE WALL JACK W/ QUICK CONNECT, WHITE