PANDUIT GACB-2 STRUCTURED GROUND GROUNDING AUXILARY CABLE KIT
- Grounding Auxilary Cable Kit
- Paint piercing teeth provide electrical continuity to Panduit Wyr-Grid System.
- Complies with all industry requirements to ensure a high level of safety and reliability
- Maintains a 2" distance from grounding conductors and other cables in the pathway
- Supports grounding conductors above or below pathways
- Panduit StructuredGround Grounding Auxiliary Cable Brackets route and support overhead grounding conductors along ladder rack systems and Panduit Wyr-Grid Overhead Cable Tray System. The brackets provide a 2" minimum separation between grounding conductors and other cables in the pathway. When installed, the paint piercing teeth on the bracket remove paint from the pathway sections to create an electrical bond. The grounding jumper is factory terminated on both ends for quick deployment and easy installation; it connects ladder rack sections to provide equipotential grounding. The versatility of the brackets makes it an easy product to spec in on any project.
MODEL NUMBER: GACB-2
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 4-Inches x 3-Inches x 1-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 11
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
PANDUIT PSFL6004DG-KD SHIELDED CAT6 CABLE, SF/UTP, LSZH, GRAY, 500-METER
PANDUIT CBX4EI-AY MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
PANDUIT FR6ALB ADJUSTABLE LADDER QUIKLOCK BRACKET FOR 6X4 & 4X4 SYSTEMS