HELLERMAN TYTON CSG 181-00001 CORNER STRIP RIGHT ANGLE CONNECTOR (6 FT)
- .5" Wiring Duct Corner Strip Connector
- Used to connect duct meeting at a right angle
- Easily cut to size for the appropriate duct size.
- Provides a smooth transition between sections of duct.
- 6 Foot Length
- HellermannTyton’s offering of wiring duct connectors include corner strips and straight connectors. Corner strips are used for a rounded and smoother transition between sections of wiring duct meeting at a right angle whereas straight connectors join straight duct runs to cover and protect wires. Straight connectors are supplied in 6 foot lengths, can be used with all sizes of duct, and can be cut to fit duct sidewall heights.
MODEL NUMBER: CSG
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 72-Inches x 0.5-Inches x 0.5-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 20
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
COMMSCOPE 100GS3-1U 760001776 24-PORT PATCH PANEL FOR GS3-SERIES, UNLOADED, 2U
LEVITON 49255-H24 QUICKPORT 24-PORT PATCH PANEL, CABLE MANAGEMENT BAR, 1RU
RED LION CONTROLS 708TX N-TRON MANAGED ETHERNET SWITCH, 8-PORT, RJ45, 10-30V