HELLERMAN TYTON CSG 181-00001 CORNER STRIP RIGHT ANGLE CONNECTOR (6 FT)
- .5" Wiring Duct Corner Strip Connector
- Used to connect duct meeting at a right angle
- Easily cut to size for the appropriate duct size.
- Provides a smooth transition between sections of duct.
- 6 Foot Length
- HellermannTyton’s offering of wiring duct connectors include corner strips and straight connectors. Corner strips are used for a rounded and smoother transition between sections of wiring duct meeting at a right angle whereas straight connectors join straight duct runs to cover and protect wires. Straight connectors are supplied in 6 foot lengths, can be used with all sizes of duct, and can be cut to fit duct sidewall heights.
MODEL NUMBER: CSG
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 72-Inches x 0.5-Inches x 0.5-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 20
We Also Recommend
PANDUIT CBX4RD-A/N MINI-COM 4-MODULE ELONGATED SURFACE MOUNT BOX W/ ADHESIVE
SIEMON Z6A-05 ZMAX HYBRID CAT6A MODULAR JACK, UTP, RJ45, 10GIG, YELLOW
COMMSCOPE UNP-U-610-1U-24 760180042 PATCH PANEL, CAT6, 24-PORT, 1U, BLACK
TYCO ELECTRIC 1375055-4 CATEGORY 6 ETHERNET JACK, CAT6 SL 110 JACK, GRAY