CROUSE-HINDS ECGJH36 HAZARDOUS LOCATION 1-INCH EC COUPLING, 6-INCH LENGTH
- Hazardous Location Flexible Coupling
- 6 Inch Flexible Length 1 Inch Hubs
- Designed to Withstand Explosions, Mechanical Abuse, and Damp or Wet Locations(Liquidtight)
- Insulated Against Grounds and Burn Thrus from Short Circuits, No Bonding Jumpers Required
- The Crouse-Hinds ECGJH36 EC 1-Inch Coupling with 6-Inch Flexible Length is used in hazardous areas where a flexible member is required in a conduit system to accomplish difficult bends, or to allow for movement or vibration of the connected equipment or units. From the modest upstate New York beginnings in 1897, Crouse-Hinds has grown into a worldwide organization that manufactures or markets products on every continent. Through aggressive leadership in product innovation, engineering, manufacturing, distribution and technical support we have quite literally, set the standards by which other manufactures in our industry are measured.
MODEL NUMBER: ECGJH36
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 10-Inches x 3-Inches x 3-Inches (Length Width Height)
AVAILABLE STOCK: 1
We Also Recommend
THOMAS & BETTS 1853-D DOUBLE FLOOR OUTLET, TWO DUPLEX RECEPTACLES, ALUMINUM
GE CR151B20AF TERMINAL STRIP / BOARD, 18-10AWG, 600V, 30A, 12-POSITION (10-PACK)
CRESCENT LIGHTING SLP108ES UNDER CABINET SLP LOW PROFILE LIGHT, 120V, 12-INCH
AMERICANBOA BOAFLEX NBLC-150-03-MG STAINLESS-STEEL CONDUIT CONNECTOR, 1-1/2"