BANNER D10DPFPQ DUAL DESCREET OUTPUT HIGH-PERFORMANCE PLASTIC FIBER OPTIC SENSOR
- D10 Expert series fiber optic sensor with numeric display for use with plastic fiber
- Automatic tuning with pushbutton manual fine tuning
- Visible red LED beam for simplified alignment
- 12-24 VDC supply voltage, 6-pin snap on Pico QD connector
- UL Recognized and CE compliant for quality assurance
- This Banner D10DPFPQ Expert-series fiber optic sensor has a numeric display, both automatic-teaching and manual tuning modes, and a visible red LED sensing beam. The sensor accepts 12-24 VDC input through its 6-pin snap on Pico-style quick-disconnect (QD) connector, has dual current sourcing (PNP) discrete outputs, and includes an amplifier for its intended use with plastic fiber. Its numeric display shows signal strength and operating status. Sensor threshold options are set by pushbutton or remote wire in either automatic-teaching modes or manually. Its visible red LED sensing beam simplifies alignment and has a 660 nm wavelength. The sensor housing has a 10 mm width and is intended for 35 mm DIN rail mounting. This plastic fiber optic sensor is Underwriters Laboratories Recognized (UR) and European Conformity (CE) compliant for quality assurance and is intended for use in automation applications, such as in manufacturing and packaging.
MODEL NUMBER: D10DPFPQ
PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
DIMENSIONS: 3.30-Inches x 1.50-Inches x 0.50-Inches (Length Width Height)
We Also Recommend
PREFORMED LINE COYOTE 8006636 LARGE FIBER-OPTIC SPLICE CLOSURE, 8.5" X 22"
ADC COMMSCOPE FGS-MTRM-A FIBERGUIDE 4X4" RACEWAY TRUMPET FLARE, YELLOW
ADC COMMSCOPE FGS-MFAW-A FIBERGUIDE 4X4" SNAP-FIT RACEWAY JUNCTION, YELLOW
COMMSCOPE PP-760147439 RFE-SLC-IS-EMT-BK/1I-PNL 1U SLIDING FIBER SHELF